Library to your door
Library to your Door – Drop and Wave Delivery Service
The Light Regional Council’s Library to Your Door – Drop and Wave free delivery service is available to local community members who reside within the Light Regional Council Local Government Area.
This service will be available during the COVID-19 pandemic unless government restrictions preclude us from offering it.
How do I access the Library to Your Door service?
- Call the library on 8525 3290 during opening hours
- One of our team members will take down your details and any preferences you have for library materials (authors, genres, topics) that you would like to borrow
- If there are specific titles or authors that you would like, please let us know. If they are available at our Kapunda, Freeling or Greenock branches we can add them to your order
- A team member will contact you to confirm your delivery timeslot
- Deliveries will arrive at your home and will be left at your front door – You will need to be home to receive the items as they will not be left otherwise
- Our team members will not enter onto your premises if they believe it is unsafe to do so. Please ensure all animals are secured and that entryways remain unblocked
- Strict health and safety processes will always be followed by our team at all times
Items can be returned to any library in South Australia, but you’re welcome to hold onto the items until your next delivery if you prefer.
Our external return chutes at the Kapunda and Freeling branches remain open however please do not make a special trip to return your items.
Library items can be collected from your home via a pickup service. Please contact us on 8525 3290 if you would like to arrange this service.
Ken View All
Library Officer - Digital Services
Light Regional Council Public Library Service
You must be logged in to post a comment.