Light Regional Public Library Service (the library) will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent, or access your communications on our website unless acting under a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Enforce the Statements and Notices of the library
- Protect the rights or property of the library
- Protect the interests of the library’s users and, or members of the public
- Lessen a serious threat to a persons health or safety, or comply with the law
- The library will not sell, lease or rent its member lists to any third parties.
No attempt will be made, at any stage during a user’s visit to the library website, to identify the user except in the event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the logs that facilitate the library.