We run a variety of small group training sessions at the Kapunda and Freeling library branches. Bookings can be made online through our booking system, or you can phone the library and get one of our friendly staff to book you in. Training sessions cover topics like:-
- Basic Computer Skills
- Learning about the Internet
- Learning about Android (or Apple): How to use your smartphone
- Learning about job searching online
- Learning about eBooks and Audiobooks: How to use your libraries digital collection
- Learning about Online Resources
We also hold one on one Digital Basics sessions where you can make an appointment and have one of our staff help you with your specific technology problems. We can’t help with virus or hardware related problems though… you’ll need to seek other assistance if you’re having those issues.